At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and great memories
As parts of the country lift stay-at-home orders, many small businesses are starting to reopen. We want to take a moment to outline our plan for reopening to help our clients, and vendor partners understand what to expect when working with Just A Love Story.
Just A Love Story will resume outdoor sessions starting June 1, 2020.
We are excited to get back to doing what we love, documenting the most important moments in our clients’ lives and working with incredible couples, families, and vendors. However, we also know that in order to do so safely, we must follow our state and federal guidelines.
Below is a list of procedures and guidelines that we will follow when we reopen:
Note: Last Updated 6/01/2020. We will continue to update as our plans change.
- Outdoor Shoots Encouraged – We will encourage outdoor shoots at open parks, beaches, and other open areas. We are offering a package specifically for intimate outdoor weddings here.
- Limited Guests – We feel comfortable with a maximum of 10 guests plus the couple for outdoor weddings held at locations where seating is not available.
- Maintaining Distance – Whenever possible, we will maintain our distance while working, with hands free posing for couples and families and utilizing lenses with longer focal lengths.
- Face Covering – Our photographers will wear face coverings or masks during the shoots. Clients will be asked to wear face coverings when social distancing is not possible with the photographer.
- Additional Precautions – For your particular shoot, please let us know if there are any other guidelines that you would like us to follow.
We have an obligation to keep you all safe when you book a shoot with us and we want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible. We have every right to cancel or postpone the photo shoot if we believe there is a safety concern at the location.
Thank you for your support of our small business!
Engagement is a fun and exciting time to prepare for the coming wedding. Watch out, though, because the stress of wedding planning can transform this period from a delight into a struggle. Are there ways to deal with the stress and regain the joy of preparing for a...